Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Heart Walk Weekend

This past weekend I stayed in town to do the American Heart Society's Annual Heart Walk. I was really motivated after my surgery this summer to live healthy.

The Heart Walk started at Lone Star College at Cy-Fair. Really nice school....
Great lake area when you pull into the school.
Starting the walk! There were sooooo many people. I walked with my mom and 2 other friends from school.
Yay!! I finished lol without people completely dead!
The arch of victory :) Behind the high school gangstas...
Got TONS of free stuff here lol. Probably more than I should have but the stuff was so neat. The unfoldable coozies were fun, and the silly bands were great!
Then, in the Towne Lake neighborhood that we walked in they had a craft fair. So, after the Hearth Walk we headed to do some shopping but found nothing I couldn't live without. Kinda like the UT bows, though. Might have to think of that one a bit more... :)
Then we celebrated our job well done at Chuy's eaten yummy Mexican food lol. Upcoming weekend is the Renaissance Festival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment