Monday, June 28, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started

It's time to get back to blogging and get this summer rollin'!

It's only the end of June but I've already named Tutti Frutti as my favorite summer destination. Yes, it's only in Spring, Texas but it's the funnest place for summer fun. It's frozen yogurt that you get yourself, then you add toppings of your choice and pay at the end per ounce. Don't count out Captain Crunch. It's the glue that holds my Tutti Frutti together. :)
Well Lucas and Reuban are here. Roo is so big!! He's walking, running and trying to talk. He can say "Dada", "baby" and then "Aunt B" Yay!!! Love him. We spend a lot of our days on the back porch. We've had them for one week so far, and they are quite the handful. We get them until July 5. It's been a blast!

Just too precious not to post!
As you'll see in the next upload we went to NASA Space Center at the Johnson Space Center. It was complete fun. My back didn't really hurt as much as I thought. I was pretty impressed with walking up two flights of stairs after only 2 weeks from my surgery. ROCK STAR! :)
Ok, I'll be uploading the rest of the activities if I can get them posted tonight but it may be tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment