Monday, August 2, 2010

Home to Houston

Was just posting some new things in Houston. These Five Guys Burgers and Fries places have popped up recently. I tried it out with my mom. WOW, awesome. And these were the small burgers and fry!

We went downtown to Hobby Center to see WICKED for my birthday. While downtown saw this interesting sculpture.
FOURTH ROW BABY......FOURTH ROW......to see Wicked. It was......there are no words......AMAZING is all I can think but it was so much more. Actually ran into Phillip, an old UNT music student with me back in the day. It was cool to hear how he was doing in the touring company and NYC.
Also tried Ruby Tequila's finally. Good chimichanga... I love places that cook their own foods from their own ingredients and a Mexican food with NO microwaves?? Damn straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment