Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Perini's Steakhouse

So, after our stroll to Colt McCoy's football stadium we headed to our reservation at Perini's. It was a great hometown place. The service was fantastic. I had the burger (voted best in the USA by Gormet Magazine I believe) which has mushrooms and green chiles on it. The green chiles were AWESOME. May never eat a hamburger the same again.

GIANT armadillo when you come on the property. It has a name and I should have taken a picture with him but I forgot lol.
See, very country, very low key.
Inside wooden chairs and wooden tables....
Probably my favorite burger now...
All of the produce is grown in the garden here, right beside the restaurant. Locally and onsight produce growing is becoming quite popular. It's pretty cool to me to watch things grow and be consumed at the same place. So suck on that, McDonalds!

Hi, from Perini's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment