Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 2 of North Carolina

Unfortunately, I couldn't spend my Father's Day with MY dad but I did spend Father's Day with A dad! I got my oil changed this morning so that I'm good to go up to Connecticut. Then I met Matt at Walmart to see Reuben get his 5 month pictures taken. (So cute...) Then, after taking Matt out for some (horrible) Mexican food we went...fishing! This is about what it looked like...
Reuben...he chilled...
Lucas ran around the whole time and tried wandering off...
IIIII baited my first hook!! That's right. I cut some worm off of his body and put it on the hook MYSELF. Can you beleive it?!?!
And, after an hour and a half of trying to catch this fish who kept eating my bait, Matt not catching anything, and Lucas playing around we headed home.
Tomorrow, I'm off to Alexandria, Virginia where I'll be staying in a way cool hotel. I'm about to look up times and stuff to see if I can get any of my guidebook stuff done tomorrow afternoon before the UT game at 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment