Friday, June 19, 2009

Weekend: North Carolina

Well, I made it to Matt's house after the backwards journey through North Carolina. The temperatures are just as hot but I guess that goes for the whole US. I've been worried if THIS is what June is like, then what will August be like??? But, I was listening to some radio news and they said the temperatures were almost identical last year and I survived that so...

When Matt opened the door Lucas came running into my arms and I knew I was where I belonged! :) After standing in time out for a bit we had a great time and I'm excited to spend more time with him the next two days. Matt has quite the fisherman on his hands!

Reuben is the sweetest baby! He giggles and smiles constantly. I got to play with him for about an hour after Lucas went to bed. HEAVEN!

I didn't take any pictures, though, because I left my camera in the car. However, I promise to upload MANY tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment